PLEASE READ THIS. IT CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR CONTRACT FOR
YOUR TRIP AND ANY RELATED SERVICES. PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Cashier Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards or Cash
As of March 1, 2019
We will not ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS
1. Travel Information
Drake Travel website will display information about travel locations, airfares, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, and schedules. We are working hard to ensure that I’ll website is up to date; however sometime airfares and flight change a lot. Many of the services providers Drake Travel will help made your travel booking very easy. A number of providers will services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility for information service providers have for hotel, airfares, tours, large vacation packages. We recommend you check all information containing to links from our Website. Please remember that details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice and/or if payments are not received on time. All travel services and products described on the Website are subject to availability.
Drake Travel will let travelers know before final payment if there are changes to be made. Some documents issued to travelers could be non – transferable, such as documents like airline tickets or tour packages. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all documents.
If for any reason, any voucher providers is unable to provide the services for which you or Drake Travel have contracted, your remedy will lie against that voucher provider, and not against Drake Travel. In the event Drake Travel receives payments by Credit Card from you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from Drake Travel, it will only be from the providing voucher for your services. You are responsible for obtaining all passports, visa and health information required
Special conditions may apply to the prices such as payment plans for cruises, airfare and hotel packages. To determine such conditions, you must contact Drake Travel; you may find by containing the agency there are some discount rates. Please be aware that all prices listed on the website are for on-line queries only and may not match Drake Travel rates so please call the travel agency. Similarly, this website will not match or beat any price of the same or similar booking from any corporately owned retail and corporate location within the USA Inc.
Please note: All group booking contracts require 8 to10 rooms, 8 cabins for cruises and 10 for hotel and 10 for air group booking from the same city. If your group fails to book the required minimum rooms, the contract will to be rebooked. A group cannot drop below a minimum of 8 cabins, 10 hotel rooms and 10 air bookings and still be considered a group. In this case all booked guest will be placed on an individual booking status which would require a higher deposit amount due and if there are any changes in the group specifications, additions/reductions of people to the group, date changes, etc. may result in a change in the rate per person. Drake Travel will work with you to help keep the cost down.
It is your responsibility for insurance, many of the problems for which we cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. We highly recommend that you take out insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, lossof baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is your responsibility to be familiar with theinsurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs. Insurance has be purchased and paid for in full as soon as the booking is made to become fully effective.
4. Suitability of Travel Products and Services
You will release Drake Travel from any claims in relation to the travel products and/or services described on this website, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and/or services are not suitable. The information and description given about the vouchers providers and their products are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we cannot guarantee in respect thereof.
Drake Travel reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel reservations in its sole discretion. Both you and Drake Travel acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed and Drake Travel is not liable for a customers action....
Departure times on this website are for your guidance and are subject by amendment by the wholesalers and/or suppliers prior to actual booking. It isn't until full payment has been made and you are ticketed that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct flight times and all documents or correct including names. It is possible that changes that flight times will change even after tickets have been issued; in such cases you will be advised of prior to departure, provided the personal information you provided us is correct and up to date.
6. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
A binding contract between you and Drake Travel only exists when we have accepted your booking by issuing an invoice and a deposit has been paid by you. The deposit invoice must be paid on receiving our invoice listed by the due date, and the remainder on the final date listed before commencement of our services.
Drake Travel LLC will have a $50.00 service charge fee
on all cancel trips.
All final payments are dated three days before final due date. If payment is not made by the final due date, we reserve the right to treat the booking
as having been cancelled by you.
At any time the client email or text is not satisfied with the booking Drake Travel has the right to cancel booking and refund all monies to the client within 72 hours of the business days.
You can use this Website to communicate with us. This Website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings. If you do not want to lose confidentiality in your material, do not submit it via this Website, email it or send it to us.
8. Force Majeure
"Force Majeure" means those circumstances where the performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reasons of war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, governmental actions and all similar events beyond our control. In these circumstances, we shall not be liable to pay any compensation or otherwise be responsible for any expenses or losses you might incur where we are forced as a result to cancel, delay, curtail or change your arrangement in any way or where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected
Should a problem occur, please advice both Drake Travel and the supplier of the service in question immediately as most problems are resolved most easily on the spot. Should you remain dissatisfied, please write to us setting out the complaint in detail within 10 days of the end of our services under the contract.
All complaints must be sent to Drake Travel first in writing, we cannot accept responsibility for and
complaints which are not notified entirely in accordance with this clause.
10. Your Use
You agree not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, frame, decompile or dissemble any aspect of our Website. You must use this site in a responsible and co-operative manner. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you may result in legal action taken by us against you.
11. Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
IF A VENDOR CANCEL A TRIP WITH DRAKE TRAVEL LLC, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS. WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF DRAKE TRAVEL LLC CLIENTS OR REFUNDED ALL MONIES FOR THERE BOOKING, BUT WILL NOT BE LIABLE. ALL FUNDS WILL RETURN TO THE CLIENT WHEN THE FUNDS ARE RETURNED BACK TO THE AGENT. ALL FORMS ARE LISTED AS “PLEASE SEE TERM AND CONDITIONS”.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, REFERENCES HEREIN TO "US" "WE" AND "OUR" SHALL ALSO REFER TO OUR AFFILIATES. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY US OR OUR SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR PUBLISHED ON OUR WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON OUR WEBSITE.
DRAKE TRAVEL LLC EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ON PENDING RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, IF AVAILABLE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP YOUR PENDING RESERVATION AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR WE WILL CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION WITHOUT PENALTY.
ANY RATINGS FOR SUPPLIERS ARE INTENDED ONLY AS GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, VENDORS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY US OR CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY US DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OUR ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, VENDORS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
DRAKE TRAVEL LLC DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM US OR OUR SUPPLIERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, VENDORS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THE CARRIERS, HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES DRAKE TRAVEL LLC. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. DRAKE TRAVEL LLC HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, AND WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DRAKE TRAVEL LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE OUR WEBSITE WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATION ABOVE, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED ABOVE, THEN OUR LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE GREATER OF (A) THE SERVICE FEES YOU PAID TO US IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH TRANSACTION(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, OR (B) ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$100.00) OR THE EQUIVALENT IN LOCAL CURRENCY.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Cruise Line policy states that any guest traveling without proper documentation will be denied boarding the ship, under full penalty and you my not be offered a refund or a replacement cruise. Therefore, it is important that guests are advised of the proper travel documentation required.
The following are acceptable:
- An original Birth Certificate issued by a Government Agency (State/County/City) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
- A copy of a birth certificate issued by a Government Agency (State/County/City) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics)
- A Consular report of Birth Abroad
- In Regards to Birth Certificates: Guests may obtain a copy of a birth certificate by contacting: The Department of Health and Vital Statistics at: www.vitalchek.com.
If the guest has laminated their birth certificate, it is acceptable.
Knowledge center>know before you go>travel documentation
Terms and Conditions are bonded by law
Waiver, Release & Indemnity Agreement
- This WAIVER, RELEASE & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is valid for any and all Drake Travel LLC Bus Trip.
- I voluntarily desire to participate in any and all activities, which include, but are not limited to, bus ride to and from or sightseeing (the "Activities").
- I UNDERSTAND that the pickup location, time and directions will be listed on the agenda and that it is my responsibility to follow those directions and to be on time - loaded and be on the bus by the departure time. If not, I will be left behind. I am also responsible for knowing where the next pick up location and time is (if any) so that I can try to meet the bus there. I UNDERSTAND that I will not receive a Refund or Credit if I miss the bus.
- I UNDERSTAND that there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS for Cancellations within 24 hours of the trip or if you miss the bus, and no refunds if you do not agree with this waiver at the time of boarding.
- I UNDERSTAND that the bus will be LOCKED and inaccessible during the day/night as the driver needs to rest/sleep. I understand that it is NOT recommended to leave any valuables on the bus because Drake Travel cannot guarantee the integrity of all of its customers. Wallets, purses, Mp3 players, etc. should be brought with you and/or put in a locker in the lodge. Drake Travel LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- In the event of any emergency at any time during the Trip involving my physical well-being or health, I AUTHORIZE Drake Travel LLC and trip leaders to secure from the trip location medical personnel or a local licensed hospital any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care and agree that Drake Travel LLC will not be responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.
- I AGREE that any and all damages caused by you shall be paid by you to its owners for damaged items.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND I AM VOLUNTARILY ALLOWING TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE ACTIVITIES ON THIS TRIP INVOLVED, AND AGREE TO ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, AND/OR DEATH.
- As consideration for being permitted by Drake Travel LLC to participate in the Activities, I hereby AGREE to forever release and discharge Drake Travel LLC its agents, owners, shareholders, directors, partners, employees, volunteers, hosts, participants, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, agents, personal representative, and estate, for personal injury, property damage, or death related to (1) my participation in the Activities, (2) the alleged negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to the Activities or not, and however caused, by any Released Party, and (3) the condition of the premises where the Activities occur, whether or I am then participating in these Activities.
- I AGREE to indemnify and defend Drake Travel LLC against all claims, causes of actions, judgments, damages, attorneys’ fees, and any and all other costs or expenses, which may in any way arises from my participation in the Activities.
- I certify that I am in good physical condition to go on this trip.
- No term of this Agreement may be changed or waived in any way, and any such purported waiver or amendment or modification, whether by telephone, facsimile or email or otherwise.
GOOD SAM TRAVEL ASSIST JOIN TODAY
CLICK ON ICON